Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Working Girl

I got a job, by the way. For three weeks now. Didn’t really have time to write here. I enter the travel data of the buses in a travel agency. It’s not hard, just a little boring. And I can’t go without mentioning the nerve some drivers have when talking to me. I might be single, but I’m not desperate. Actually, after my ‘adventures’ in Loveland lately I don’t want to hear about relationships anytime soon. It’s just me and Nightwish now – yeah, I got into Nightwish, too, my new obsession. ^^

My exam results are out this Friday. I’m getting very, very, very nervous. So if I don’t write soon here, it means I’m crying my eyes out because I have to re-take my exams, OR I’m so excited I’ve passed I can’t remember to post it. Let’s hope it will be the last one… really.

No comments:

Post a Comment