Saturday, September 4, 2010

Working Girl Over

Yesterday was my last day at work. Thank goodness. Now I have exactly one month to do nothing before I leave back for university. I feel relieved it’s finally over – the driver whose data I was taking care of made sure to make my final two days there a living hell. They don’t show up for a week and at the last minute everyone comes with a mountain of papers. I had to literally type like the wind to finish quickly and go pack my stuff and return home. I put a lot of effort trying not to lose my temper and start swearing at everyone… but in my mind I killed them over million times, so we’re even. I hope I’ll never see anyone of them, or see another travel paper, or have to listen to my boss saying how crazy I am for not going out, not drinking or not having a boyfriend… or questioning my sexuality because of the other three. I try to stay away from people like that as much as possible – my life is none of their concern.

Being home is definitely refreshing, knowing I don’t have to wake up early on Monday and go to work. And if most of my friends didn’t screw me up by not calling me to ask at least how I am, everything would be great. ‘Cause I did need a friend to talk to for the past few weeks, but I guess they have more important stuff than their friends. We’ll see if someone will remember about me until the month’s over, ‘cause after that – hasta la bye-bye!

P.S. – Happy Birthday to the girl that used to be my friend. I hope you’re okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment