Monday, February 21, 2011

The Curious Case of Benjamin Button

Ookay, I need to make a few corrections connected with the previous post. First, I am the proud owner of an adorable little baby pekingese! And since it’s a BOY, I think the name Roxanne will not suit him very well. So we settled for Benjamin instead. All my efforts and pleas to name him Nemo were in vain, because my mom didn’t like how it sounds. So Benji was the only one we both agreed upon. And he’s really cuuuute! I can’t stand the fact that everyone at home would have already seen him and hugged him before me. :/ Damn you, university!!!
The second good news is that I fixed the Live Writer, which is comfortable news for no one but me, but I thought I’d share that anyway, just in case someone has lost their sleep over it (sarcasm intended).
That’s it? I wrote an entire post just for these two things? Nothing else to say? Oh, yeah, I forgot, I’ve no social life to talk about. xD In terms of new scribbles, I have some stuff on the way, but there’s no guarantee they’ll be done soon. So, I wish all the puppies around the world a wonderful evening/morning/afternoon, depending on their geographical position. Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment