Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Hey, Joe, what do you know?

So I’ve been home for a week now, in case anyone wonders. I’ve barely turned the laptop on, this is the third time I’m doing it, but only because I had to do some work. Because next year is my final for my degree, we need to do a dissertation, and there’s an outline that needs to be submitted now, explaining what the dissertation would be about. Other than that, I didn’t really care about anything online. Oh, and I wasn’t really in the mood – you remember my lower back problem one month ago? Well, turns out I have discopathy on my back or something like that that causes the pain. So Joe is on pills again, surprise, surprise. It’s more fun imagining you’re suffering from something than having a real condition. But it’s not that serious, and I hope the pain would go away, so I can enjoy some of my break. I’ve literally been doing nothing for the past week, except playing around with the puppy. The puppy, who decided my fingers are his new chewing toy, and biting my pants – the only way he could move around. He’s currently being potty trained, and winning the battle so far, with a prize being a few slaps on his fluffy bottom. And as of last night, I have 4 new born kittens at home, so I can easily open a pet zoo. At least Benji will have some buddies to play with when they’re old enough.
So, yeah, that’s it. That’s all from the animal chronicles and the medicated Joe for now. No scribbles, I’ve been lazy for that too. And the next post will probably not be anytime soon, unless somehow I come up with something. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment