Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Manchester, a ping-pong ball, and a New Zealand wine

I’m still not dead, don’t worry. Just forgot I have a blog. And I didn’t have anything interesting to write. Not that I do now – just thought I might update it before it gets deleted. So, what’s new… not much, really. I had a very lazy spring break. The only exciting thing I got to do was visiting a friend in Manchester for 4 days. And I got to see Afflecks Palace, or in other words – my gothic heaven. Four hours spent there, around weirdos like me – my idea of good time. After Manchester I had to focus on my last two essays for this year and for this university. I had to – didn’t say I did. I finished the last one just today. I thought I’d feel nostalgia or something – no more lectures, no more essays… well, at least for now. But I guess I’d be sad when it’s really over. Besides, I still got my lovely final exams. And graduation in July… which reminds me I need to rent my freaking toga already. Okay, now I feel sad. Mostly because the people I’ve used to see for 3 years will be gone, just like that. So I really hope I’ll find a job here so I can stay one more year and hang out with them some more. Aber’s really not that bad, if you don’t count the extremely low percentage of chances to get a job. So somebody please prove me wrong, I don’t wanna leave! Aaanyway… yeah, that’s pretty much all I had to say for now – complete nonsense. I haven’t written anything since the last scribble, because I was preoccupied with parenting styles and the Cold War. Some combination, huh? Come to think of it, the Cold War was a really harsh parent – let’s hope that it taught us well enough not to repeat it mistakes.

P.S. – the New Zealand wine kicks ass, I recommend it to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck finishing up and I hope you find something interesting to do next year that you really enjoy. Ciao!

    ReplyDelete