Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Tea and routine

Still alive, still not challenging fate. My try-out matriculation exam in Literature is over... it was 3 weeks ago and the results still aren't out. I think I'll have a good mark, 'cause I fucking need it. My term test, in Literature again, was today, and I totally awesomed it! (like our American teacher likes to say) Or at least I think so. One of my friends gave me another book by Terry Pratchett, 'cause she has it twice. I really enjoyed Witches Abroad and now I have another book to make me laugh. ^^ I'm planning to buy at least 3 books by Pratchett with the next scholarship, unless I find "1984" - then Mr. Pratchett will have to wait for a while. I've been thinking of writing a story - no rhymes this time. I have this picture in my head, abso-bloody-lutely perfect for an opening scene in a movie. But I have to work on it. Our spring break will be shorter than the others','cause we're 12th grade and all and we have exams and all, buuut at least we will be done on May 8 unlike the others, so in your face, freshmen! And I'll have a whole summer wondering what to do, maybe I'll find some kind of a job, while all my friends will be having exams and crap. I feel like an outcast at school with them - all they talk about is exams, math exams, architecture exams, more exams, and from this Friday till next Tuesday when the spring break begins almost all of the class will be gone and I'll be alone again. It really sucks, but they have to think about their future, and when I think about it, I already got my exam last August and I'm pretty much done with that, I only need my diploma and hopefully I'm done with this place too, for good. Oh, oh, oh! I went for my prom dress fitting on Saturday! It's still not completely done and I looked like a rag doll in it, but I love it! I hope I'll be ok on the fucking prom, 'cause I need to have that behind me already. Aand I think that's it for now. If I write the story, it'll find its place here.

1 comment:

  1. i'd totally send you my 1984 copy...but it's in spanish, so xD
    here we're dying to get the crap out of school, too -.-
    mm, it's something like 80 days left or something, i lost count.

    *kiss* see you around hun.
    leo.

    ReplyDelete