Friday, April 3, 2009

Spring Break

EMOtional breakdowns are a funny thing. And they're even funnier when you find out they're... what happens every 28 days... I had an extremely bad start of the week. I was all alone (and lonely) on Monday and Tuesday at school, all my friends were having exams, and I had absolutely no one to talk to. Finally on Monday evening I got to the point when I just couldn't handle it anymore and started to cry like a baby. The same was on Tuesday, but we only had 3 classes and I didn't have to stand that dull fucking pain inside for very long. And on Wednesday I finally found the reason for being so fucked up... or the reason found me. Before that I was alone and I cared about it - now even if I'm alone (OR lonely), I don't give a shit. I'm Iron Maiden Joe again, the Ice Queen again, Joe the Homi/Suicidal Maniac again... whatever you choose. My spring break was totally ruined, I didn't go anywhere, I didn't see anybody I wanted to see... There was a possibility to go to Greece with my cousins, but that failed too. The only good thing is I'm getting my prom dress tomorrow (Saturday) I and will take advantage of my mom's shopoholism. One of the few feminine characteristics I have - shopping... and it's a good therapy. Well, that's it. I'm still thinking about writing that story, but without the rhymes on my side, I'm not that certain. I heard from somewhere that you can be a good poet at 15, but to be a good writer you need experience. Well that definitely doesn't apply for my friend, who's an ass-kick writer and he's only 17. But after all, you need to have a gift first, everyone can gain the experience. So... I'll keep thinking. Byezz!

No comments:

Post a Comment