Monday, September 14, 2009

A Calm Before the Storm

I forgot I have a blog, didn’t I? I’m not even that busy – just counting down the days left till I leave for university. 2 weeks left – yesterday were 2 months…time sure flies by. I’m getting more and more nervous by the minute. The good part is that I overcame the phase of wondering what the hell I’m doing and why I’m going there in the first place. But then I kicked my ass and got over it… at least I hope so. The studying part is not what freaks me out that much, it’s the whole “new place, new people, new whatever” thing. Never been a big fan of changes. But I know if I don’t do it now, I’ll regret for the rest of my life. Plus I won’t be losing my nerves all the time, I’ll have fun, have new friends, learn something useful, go to concerts….. buy CDs….. especially buy CDs. xD So I’ll have hard time for a few months and then I’m sure I’ll do something stupid like I always do. xD But I would have already got used to my new life… That sounded reaally weird.

I haven’t written anything in a very long time. As usual I have tons of ideas but no time to sit down alone with my thoughts to put them into another depressing scribble. Something always comes up, I have to get out of my house as fast as I can, or I’m just too tired/lazy to write something. I’m sure my muse will kick in as soon as I settle in university. There’s gonna be a lot of gloomy scribbles then, I’m sure. But for now I’ll try to enjoy what time I have left with my closest people here… and try to finally write something, damn it!

No comments:

Post a Comment