Friday, September 25, 2009

A Farewell to Joe

Well, that’s it – my last night in Bulgaria. I knew it’s going to be tough, but this is just ridiculous – I haven’t stop crying for…. a week maybe, and today I saw my father cry for the second time in my life. It wasn’t funny even when he gave me ‘that’ speech. I’m not regretting my decision and I haven’t regretted it for one second… but it still sucks…. I’m not dying to get the hell away from my parents, but once I get on the plane, I think I’ll cool down – it will be all over. This week has been dragging so slowly, I just want it to end. So… that’s it from here. No scribbles, sorry, I couldn’t think of anything (actually, be happy, you don’t have to read another piece of crap xD – yaaay, a smiley face).

To all my friends who I hope will read this blog from time to time to see if I’m alive – I love you, I’ll miss you like hell, sorry for all the times when I hurt you…. I’ll see you soon :] Ah, Fuck It, I’m going on tour, see ya in 3 months!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment