Monday, January 18, 2010

Back in Helltown >.<

Aaand Joe is back down to Helltown, aka Aberystwyth, with a hot morning cocoa without sugar ‘cause we haven’t gone shopping yet. This will happen later in the afternoon. The journey back was as long and as tiring as the one back to Bulgaria… but at least then I was going home and I didn’t care how long it would take as long as I get home. This time I came back to a cold room, 3 exams waiting for me, looking for a job and for accommodation for next year. The last week home was pretty nasty, especially when you try to hold your tears for a few hours and then they just burst out from your eyes without warning. I guess it will become easier in the future. At least this time I’ll stay here only two months before the Easter break. Plus, my friend who studies in Portsmouth said there’s a possibility to come visit me in the end of the month for a few days. Boy, if she comes, I’ll even go to a pub for her! It felt so good seeing my friends back home, and seeing them here too will give me strength to last another 2 months. As for the scribbles, I have many, many, many ideas and phrases written down, but just that. I may come up with one finished soon, but that’s not a promise. I think that’s it for now, I have to go get my scholarship cheque today, go shopping, eat – that’s kinda important, the eating part. My first exam is this Friday, the 22nd, so wish me good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment