Friday, January 1, 2010

2 minutes to midnight or just 24 months to another new year?

Happy New Year, ya motherfuckers! Hope you all had a great time last night/year. Geez, the new millenium finally has another digit to keep company to the last one aaaaand that sounded weird. But for someone who went to bed at 7am and woke up at 11am, I think that’s justifiable. And that’s why the first post for 2010 will be short – hallelujah!

Before I forget, here’s the song list as I promised, but this time it’s extended to 5 songs because that’s how many songs I remembered while trying not to fall asleep again this morning:

1.Green Day – Viva la Gloria (Little Girl)
2.The Cure – Prayers For Rain
3.London After Midnight – The Bondage Song (Unchained Mix)
4.Green Day – Last of American Girls
5.AFI – Now the World

We’ll see which band will obsess me in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment