Wednesday, October 26, 2011

How wonderful life is, now you’re in the world…

Soooo, here I am again, late as usual. But you can’t blame me, the past week was more than eventful for me to remember to write here. I’m officially 21, as of 11 days, and I feel perfectly 12! It was a really nice “party”, full of (evil) plotters who managed to keep a secret for more than a month the biggest present ever – my mom. All I knew was that one of my friends was late because he was on a train and that he would arrive around midnight. No problem, we’re not hurrying for anywhere, we can wait. Then he shows up carrying a suitcase – my initial thought was that that’s the present… Oh, silly me. While I was beginning to ask “What’s in the box?”, my mom jumped behind him and I forgot how to speak… for about 10 min. All the things that didn’t make sense prior to my birthday finally lined up – showing once again that I suck at logic. But it really was a great present, and I got to spend a week being pampered by mom. Of course, by the end I got really nervous being with her 24/7, since I didn’t wanna leave her alone anywhere. When she left I was both relieved and crying like a baby, as usual. The good news is I’ll be going home for Christmas, so I’ll see her again soon. But before that I have a month of procrast…. I mean, damn heavy studying! Things are looking up for a change, though, so we’ll be alright. And I think that’s it for now, ‘cause I know nobody likes to read long stuff. Live long and prosper!

P.S. – Dear world, please don’t end, I’m finally happy.
Sincerely, me.

No comments:

Post a Comment