Monday, December 3, 2012

Boo!

I know, I know, I haven’t said a word for over 3 months, I’m lazy and horrible. But I have a perfectly good reason for that – I’m happy (Dear Faith, please don’t take this statement as “challenge accepted”). And I haven’t come up with any new scribbles, just some doodles here and there that I can’t find time to fit together. Everything is good, if anyone wonders, except for our Aber weather. What I like to say usually – if it’s gonna be cold, let it at least snow… No luck so far. But you never know, it’s only December 3. Ah, which reminds me – happy December to everybody! I’m considering making an afterparty for the end of the world on the 22nd, just because we will have a 22nd! Again, no “challenge accepted” attempts here. Less than two weeks for the Hobbit premiere here, which is the most exciting thing in my calendar for now, I can barely wait! And then spending Christmas away from home and my family for the first time. I knew it’s probably gonna happen this year and didn’t make a big deal out of it, but the closer it gets, I catch myself every now and then realizing that I won’t see my parents and my friends for the foreseeable future. It’s definitely not the end of the world (no pun intended), but it sucks a little bit. Buut at least I got them some presents which I really need to send soon before the post gets stuck with similar parcels as it does at this time of the year. Well, that’s all I have to say for now. It isn’t much, I just wanted to make an entry to show the ill-wishers I’m still kicking! Now I bid you all adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment