Thursday, October 10, 2013

Spiral

And I’m back again. So is my muse, apparently, trying to compensate for a whole year of no writing. You can see I’m using a similar line from the previous scribble – I just really really like it, besides I changed it a little bit for “We, the Dark” and wanted to still use it in its original form. I didn’t write it all at once, so you could notice changes in mood every other line. That’s all about the scribble.
On a different note, American Horror Story’s new season finally began and as usual, it did not disappoint. The first 5 minutes alone were absolutely sick and twisted – as they should be, considering the show’s history, so it’s all good. I wish I could say the same about Supernatural’s opening of the new season – it felt more like a ‘meh’ episode, and I really hope it’s going to pick up soon. Ah, I do have a favourite from the new shows – Sleepy Hollow (surprise, surprise). On one side - yes, I’m hooked, on the other – this show is yet another addition to the vicious circle started by Lost, later included Fringe, and now this one. And it is a vicious circle, because it’s pretty much the same people behind each show, they screw up the endings beyond repair, leaving me completely confused about what the hell I have just seen (and still crying, nonetheless!), and I continue to watch their shows. Let’s just hope third time’s the charm and Sleepy Hollow will escape that fate.
Almost forgot about Once Upon A Time – I did like the season’s opening, but let’s face it, I’m a sucker for fairytales. The only thing that gets me is all the flashbacks from the Enchanted Forest – I’m beginning to mix which story happened when, since they’re not in chronological order. Apart from that, they’re doing well for me (let’s just hope they don’t screw up Ariel the way they did Sleeping Beauty… and Belle).
That concludes my rant about few of my favourite shows – and now you know a little bit more about me too. But I think it’s finally time for the scribble and for me to stop talking. Enjoy!

I'm inspired, tormented, spoilt, neglected
         Desperate, starving, faithful, lying
     Twisted, happy, suicidal
Fickle, stable, and immortal
Loving, caring, and resentful
   Alone, lonely, and forgetful
Bubbly, screaming, dancing, dreaming
             Jumping, running, chasing, flying
Underwater laughing, and flamingly crying
   Overcompensating and underachieving
            Celebrating life, burying, grieving
      Weird, normal, crazy, moral
Awkward, anxious, selfish, cruel
Ironic, sarcastic, fantastic, bombastic!
.......................................................
I'm the bad guy in someone else's story,
just like you are the one in mine

No comments:

Post a Comment