Thursday, December 31, 2009

‘Twas a tale of sound and fury….

Last day of 2009…. for someone who’s still living in 2005, I sure am wondering where the hell those years went. If I have to sit down and think about the past 12 months, I can surely tell they were important in my life. I went into university and more or less began to be more independent. As doubtful as I usually am, living in another place made even more doubtful – I love my home, my town, my family, my friends (as few as they are now), but I see a lot more possibilities in the UK – and it feels delightfully scary. So my first New Year resolution now is to be stronger on the inside and not to get so many nervous breakdowns. And if I do get a nervous breakdown, I wish for friends who will be there for me and will care without judging me. To do well on my exams – yeah, I think that’s one of the most important resolutions if I want the other ones to work too. I’m not really in the mood to say anything else, I know I’m supposed to be happy, but hey, this is me, I’m melancholic even on New Year’s Eve. I’ll be happy around midnight. And I’ll be back next year with my traditional Top 3 Songs Listened to first during the New Year. Happy holidays and don’t get too drunk! :]

No comments:

Post a Comment