Saturday, February 6, 2010

Apology

Surpriiiiiiise, Joe’s in love for real, surpriiiise, Joe got her heart broken, surpriiiiiise, Joe wrote a fucking love scribble, let us all laugh at Joe!

This is for my mother, who never saw my scars
This is for the father I couldn't understand
This is for the winter sky, lost all of it stars
This is for the beggars lost around the wasteland

This is for the friends - a thousand times hurt
This is for myself wandering the desert
For every single time I didn't make an effort
and for every tear fallen in the dirt

This is for the song I never learned to play
This is for the things I didn't want to know
For every time I cursed the perfect sunny day
And for every little flower frozen in the snow

This is for the little bird I couldn't save
This is for the rain, hiding all my tears
For everyone left alone to a silenced grave
And for the no one who tamed my fears

This is for the broken wings who never learned to fly
This is for the girl who's always blue
This is for the poor old heart that begins to dry
This is for the one I never said "I love you" to

P.S. – Happy birthday to Adam from AFI. It was yesterday, but I forgot, thinking it was in March. I picked the wrong day for the ‘love’ crap. Sorry, Adam.

No comments:

Post a Comment