Thursday, February 4, 2010

Imperfect

I guess it’s true what they say that poets can only write in a state of melancholy. Not that I can call myself a poet, but… three scribbles in less than two weeks – I must be really fucked up haha. Anyway, there’s the scribble, I wrote a long enough post yesterday, so I won’t bother to say anything else. Oh, yeah – AFI’s new video totally rocks! They killed them all!!! Hahaha, I knew they won’t disappoint me. That was the only thing to cheer me up today. :]

"-Does it hurt?
-So much you can't even feel the pain
-Does it end?
-You can cry a lifetime - it would be in vain
-Do you bleed?
-Blood is the currency here
-Do you sleep?
-Only with nightmares, I fear
-Do you cry?
-I already answered that, my dear
-Do you smile?
-Every once in a while
-Are you mad?
-Maybe we're all just sad
-Are you lost?
-No, my child, I'm a ghost
-Are you scared?
-More and more every single day
-Can I help?
-Yes.... please leave me and go away......"

1 comment:

  1. Belive it or not you are actually useing a real word. Look it up on Google and you'll be hopefully fascinated. :)

    ReplyDelete