Friday, February 12, 2010

Baudelaire in Braille......

Today is the 1-year anniversary from The Rasmus concert in Sofia. 12 February 2009 – it was the happiest day of my life. Funny how things change so fast… I’d give anything to re-live that day again, especially today. I’m not gonna say anything about the previous post, it pretty much says everything itself. What I can say is that I lost the little trust I had in people…. and more importantly in my friends. I might sign for Guiness as the fastest person at losing friends, maybe that record still isn’t set. That blog became too personal these last few months. I don’t know if anyone reads it, and frankly, I don’t give a shit if someone reads it, I just need something of a diary and I guess this is it.
I wrote a scribble last year called Saddest Word Ever with the thought I knew what the saddest word for me is. Now I think there are too many. Whoever you are, if you read this, think for yourself what that word is. Is it suicide? Is it loneliness? Is it love, is it hatred? Is it life, is it death, is it weakness, is it pain, is it you, or is it me? Cause I don’t know anymore…

P.S. – Before I begin to sound too much like an emo, I wanna say HIM’s new album is more than perfect – and exactly the thing I need right now. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment