Thursday, March 11, 2010

Cyanide Sun

I came back from the beach half an hour ago. Finally saw the sunset successfully. Apart from the fact that I almost froze to death, it was magnificent. Just me, the sea, the sun going down, and my thoughts. And the music portraying my thoughts. I really needed to sit somewhere and just think while staring at something beautiful. “While do beautiful things make you sad? –Because deep down you know you might never see them again.” It’s true – I stood there on the pebbles for about an hour watching the sunset as it was the first sunset to be ever seen. I waited this moment for 6 months, since I came here. It’s a very bittersweet feeling…
As for scribbles, I have a ton of stuff I came up with, but my inspiration dies after a verse or two, so I don’t know when I’ll finish some of them. The only thing I can say is that they’re depressing as always – I don’t even have the energy to write something angry, let alone something at least half joyful. Besides, essays time has started and I have to focus more on them and then I’ll have a week free before I leave to think of some scribbles.
19 days left till I go home – I don’t even count them now, and they flew by so fast. Most of my friends are staying in Aber for the Easter break, but I have to go home – I have a reason to go home. We’ll see if that reason thinks the same.
Well, that’s it – I’ve never been much of a talker, except in some very rare situations, so that’s all I have to say for now. Go catch the sunset.

No comments:

Post a Comment