Sunday, December 25, 2011

Ho-ho, yo-yo!

I’m gonna be very brief – because I’m too lazy to write. So – Merry Christmas to all the Christians, Happy Hanukkah to all the Jewish, Happy Kwanzaa to all African-Americans, and to all the atheists like me – have a nice day! Hope everyone is having fun, getting whatever you wished for, having lots of snow, and don’t go too far with the Christmas dinner and drinking. Happy Hallowmass!

P.S. – You didn’t think you’d get away without my disaster piece, did you?

'Twas the NightMare before Christmas, when all through the loss not a creature was stirring, not even a ghost.
The stockings were hung by the chimney without care, in hopes that Sandy Claws soon would be there...
But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, "Terrible Christmas to all, and to all a good fright!

P.S. 2 – And I wanna wish Tuomas Holopainen from Nightwish a very happy Birthday, because he’s one of the few people because of whom I still believe in music – thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment