Saturday, December 31, 2011

Year of the Rabbit – thank you!

Sooo….. I guess a recap on the last day of the year is appropriate. The thing is, I’m too lazy to write lengthy stuff, so I’ll be blunt… again.

2011 started a bit shitty, and was shitty more or less the entire first 6 months. But by the end it got pretty freaking good, so I’m overall positive about everything. Yeah, I lost some friends, got others back, made new ones, and my heart is finally happy, so I can say 2011 didn’t totally suck. To the ones I hurt – I’m sorry; to the ones that hurt me – you’re forgiven; to the ones that make me happy – keep doing it! As for resolutions – I can’t really think of any. I only wish to graduate with a nice degree and have more luck in that area. And write some scribbles soon. Oh, yeah, and I also want for the world not to end, ‘cause I’m attending an afterparty in 2013 and really wish to go.

Well, that’s enough from me. Have fun, all you unfortunate enough to read this, and I’ll be back sometime these days, again with the first 3 songs listened to during the new year. 2011, I thank you kindly, 2012 – please be as kind. See you all next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment