Thursday, October 23, 2008

Obit (For your consideration)

My PC clock says 11:16 am, so Good Morning to all. Time for another scribble - Obit (For your consideration). That's the one someone told me sounds like punk - enjoy...

I'm not waiting, I'm not crying,
I'm not forgiving, I'm not denying!

I watch ruins, so old, dying
I see tree leaves, so sick, bleeding
I watch insects, so sad, trying
in the mood not to fall sleeping.

I see living, fallen in silence
I see traitors in a strong alliance
I see... iron fists, desiring violence,
but I can't see the end of the madness!

********************

Stare, glare, unprepared
Fall, call, catch the ball
Sit, hit, join the pit
Fill, kill, pay the bill!

Four more will be torn
Many others won't be born
!Que sorpresa! ?A donde vas?
12-21 for us

Tooth for an eye
Heaven says goodbye
Aqua wants to fly
Ravens drown in sky

No comments:

Post a Comment