Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Too Much or Not Enough?

Does anyone even read this? Doesn't really matter, I feel good just writing it. So - "Too Much or Not Enough?" is the last thing I've written recently. A friend of mine told me horror punks would like it - so, horror punks, come read to prove him wrong! :D

Time and weather - getting cold
And a horizon out of sight
And, oh, the sky looks so old
And the metal sun keeps shining bright

You feel tired and loose your belt
Loose your mind and future itself
Let's loosen the boarders and open the gates
Let's break all the fences and make way for the monster parade

I get signals of a picture motion
Coming from your lack of space
My, my, my, without a notion
you just leave and spit on my face

No contribution, lack of production
You've let too many cats out of your bag
We are the bringers of our own destruction
So get ready now to face the fucking axe!

1 comment: