Sunday, October 26, 2008

Untitled

Man, I loove buying CDs! It feels really good to know you have something original and that you have contributed to your band's popularity (in a good way!). Even if your parents are going to kill you because you've spent too much money on CDs - it still feels GREAT! Believe me, buying CDs in a country where CDs of your favorite bands come seldom is a huge deal - I know I can get them through Internet, but to have them wrapped, with booklets and everything is just.... beautiful *sheds a tear of joy*. ANYWAY, I think it's time to post another scribble - actually, it's a number of scribbles that I've put together because they're too short to be put separately. And when I write something new that's too short, it goes there as well. There's no connection between them, they're written in different time, but, hey, if you want to, search the link between. I am not going to stop ya. :D

I

I'm so tired, yet can't sleep
So downcast, yet I can't weep
Why are ya'll always smiling?
You fucking world is built on lying
Smiles as fake as your plastic hearts
It'll bring you down by playing darts

My forecast is not that bright
So I'm cast away from sight
Laughing, blasting, agonizing,
You're confused? It's not surprising.
If you could see it through my eyes,
your vividness would not revive

*******************
II

I wish I had someone to talk to
I wish I had someone to share...
To share all the pain I was brought to
And give it to someone who can at least fucking care

I try to hold back old tears to go out
As part of my weakness I bring new fears from the past
Looking for someone to have free memories to lend
and going back to 'once upon a time', when I still had a friend

*******************
III

The other night your pain knocked on my door
Dragging, crawling and bleeding on the floor
It was looking for a shelter since you've sent it away
So I took it all in and sadness is the price I pay

You said you never wanted to see it again
So if you look for it, your search would be in vain
Empty memories, left from the middle of last December
I'm so sorry, but I forgot to remember...

*******************
IV

I heard my heart beating in a dream,
where nothing is as it should seem
Beating, then pounding, then raging, as if dying
Until there was silence in the night
Until nothing ever seemed right
I don't know if it was 'cause I was finally beaten
or 'cause I simply ceased to listen

*******************
V

Down, down, down, down, down in the ground
You're gonna rot, rot, rot, rot, rot without a sound
Gonna sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep, sleep till all dies
Won't wake up, up, up, up, up till all stops to shine

I'm gonna write my own will surrounded by a crowd
When it's all gone it will be sealed with my own blood
I will leave you all my bones to help you take the test
And gather then the vultures and worms to take the rest

*******************
VI

Is it good to be naive?
Am I naive for being good?
Could you tell me where the evil sleeps
and can you force it to stay put?

You know nothing lies ahead
You know it's better to praise the dead
A spinning image of what has been
A sad story for future unseen


P.S. - Happy B-day, grandma!

No comments:

Post a Comment