Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Possibilities of the Unknown

Won't leave you alone now! I'm beginning to post all of my scribbles already written hoping it's not too boring or..erm - depressing. It's just that I can't write anything when I'm happy. My muse comes when I'm melancholic and/or angry and thus it results in something that sounds like punk or gothic. Generally, when I'm...eeerm - lost in a muse :D So! I'm not gonna waste anymore of your precious time and post my most favorite scribble. I called it "Possibilities of the Unknown" and I know that at least one person liked it - they even asked me to give it to them. Sorry, Leo, all rights reserved!

Can you scan a soul?
Can you drink the sea?
Can you buy time?
Can you see through me?

Can you lock a memory?
Can you sell a heart?
Can you paint your pain?
Can you finish from the start?

Can you reinstall your mind?
Can you see a black hole?
Can you make death be kind?
Can you play its role?

Can you heal a mortal wound?
Can you live after you've been hurt?
Can you laugh while you cry?
Can you kill a mockingbird?

Can you undo what's been undone?
Can you cross the sky?
Can you raise a fallen one?
Could you just explain why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment