Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Old Scores

I'm high school senior and I'm overwhelmed with applications about university and all that crap. It's usually not a big deal, but I'm planning to study abroad, in the UK, and being alone, away from home scares the s**t out of me. I haven't been out of the country which sucks for me, but somehow I have to manage with the idea of studying away from my family. There is always the good part - to get away from the town you hate so much and the people who look at you as though you're an alien. That's what my new scribble is all about. Hope whoever reads like it.

Walk in the city of the dead
with no tears left to shed.
Put your thought in it now
as you're going round and round.
All your life you've been here
with many friends not that sincere.
You've pushed, you've been smashed,
you've kicked to the ground,
you've been battled, you've been rattled
with the most obnoxious sound!

Out of mind, out of sight,
prove them wrong - be twice as right!
Spin the bottle, see what it brings
Play the player, guess what it sings
Will you turn? It's up to you.
Will they burn? Just one or two.
Go and overtake your fear
Go, get ready and leave here!

No comments:

Post a Comment