Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yaba-daba-doo

I hear it's Thanksgiving day today? Well if someone wonders what I have to say about an American holiday that I don't celebrate, read along. Well, imagine that, our wacko English teacher said she wants the school to start celebrating it! Hellooo, this is not USA here! Does she even know the story of Thanksgiving? She said the students have many things to be thankful for, like the school itself, cause it's the only foreign language school in the region. Anyway, I still think she's insane. But if I could use this day just to thank for something (not that people need a special day for that), I would say 'thank you' to my family, to my friends for putting up with me, but mostly... the big 'thank you' would go to the ones who literally saved my life - thanks to them I'm not lying 6 feet under now. I've said this thousands of times and I won't get tired of saying it, 'cause it's true - yes, AFI saved my life, so thank you, guys! Thanks for being there and making that wonderful music of yours, it helps people! Happy holidays to you, too, and to everyone who celebrates today!
P.S. - Try not to kill so many turkeys today, ok?

No comments:

Post a Comment