Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yaaay, it's November 20, it's November 20!!! Not that anyone will see this, but I just want to say happy B-day to my favorite favorite singer of my favorite favorite band - Happy B-day, Davey, I wish you all the best, AFI saved my life - literally! So don't go anywhere any time soon, you and the guys have a few more lives to safe! The best thing to quote here is The Cruxshadows's song 'Birthday', 'cause that's what this band means to me and that's what they did for me and that's MY way to say a big THANK YOU! No scribbles from me, it's time for a real art. Happy B-day again, Davey, and have fun today!

And tell me what really matters
Is it the money and the fame?
Or how many people might eventually know your name?
But maybe you touch one life
And the world becomes a better place to be
Maybe you give their dreams another day
Another chance to be free

No comments:

Post a Comment