Thursday, January 1, 2009

Anyone sober and without hangover except me today? No? You should try it - it's healthy. :D I haven't bugged you since... last year. :D So here's a clean start. Ah, and Happy New Year to everyone, of course! Even though I don't have a hangover, I'm dead tired. My mom woke me up this morning at 11. Usually, there's nothing wrong in waking up at 11 am... it's even late. But for someone who went to bed at 5 am last night it IS too damn early! I can barely keep myself awake so I got a back-up - a half-full bottle of Coca-Cola (or is it half-empty?). It's the only thing I drink that can be considered harmful, so... exactly. Oh, here's something cool (sort of):
First song listened to in 2009 - The Last Dance - Once Beautiful
Second song listened to - London After Midnight - Let Me Break You
Third song - Son Of Sam - Purevil
Aaaand I lost count after that. See ya, I'll be busy trying to stay awake for the rest of the day.

P.S. - I forgot the best part!!! The part BEFORE I went to bed and before I was woken up. My cousin and I went out in 10:30 pm to the city center, cause someone told her that some Bulgarian band would play. It turned out it wasn't the band we expected to be, we thought it would be PIF (which I don't listen to at ALL), but it was another one called Sun. (I always hit 3-lettered bands...) So they started playing, I started sort of dancing in order to keep warm, cause it was -12C. The first song ended, aaaand then.. I heard something reaally familiar. The guys played Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day and we freaked out! It was the only song they played that I liked, if not counting U2's One, and it was aaall worth it. Despite even the fact that after two hours outside I could barely feel any of my limbs. And the fireworks were cool I guess. I saw all people I wanted to see, and some I didn't want to see, but I don't give a damn. Then the parents came, took me home to defrost and my cousin went somewhere to get drunk... she didn't, don't worry. Then we watched a movie and went to bed.... for 6 damn hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment