Wednesday, January 7, 2009


I got my ticket! I finally got the mother f**king ticket! The Rasmus are having a concert here in Bulgaria on 12 February and since Monday I've been going to Office 1 Superstore, which is a sponsor of the concert to get a ticket and on Monday they said there's a problem with the program and told me and my friend to come in an hour, but we went the next day and then one of the girls said the ones who are in charge of the ticket selling were in a lunch break, so we went after school. Of course, luck was on my side as always and they said the problem still continues. We gave them a phone number so they can call us when the damn tickets are there, and today they called! We went after school and not until I had that thingy in my hands was I able to smile with relief. Not to mention that I went to the wrong store on Monday... it's been 3 really horrific days. Now everything's ok. Plus, I have a name day today and my friends got me a framed picture of the three of us - it's soo cool. ^^ That's for today, see ya when I come up with a new scribble.

P.S. - When we're not together anymore, I'm sooo gonna cry looking at this...

No comments:

Post a Comment