Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Memory Lane

I'm ok... I'm fine... There's nothing wrong with me...

Well I've been better, but it doesn't matter
'Cause the sun always revolves around you and you
How's Your Majesty this purely morning?
Such a shame, you've lost your splendid glowing

Have you ever thought how others feel?!

Back and forth, a vicious circle
You look inside and you've been burgled
You're hurt, you cry, your pain, you die
And all I hear is "I, I, I"!

Have you ever thought how others feel?!

The sky is raining - that must be you
The sad song's playing, but not for two
Evolve, revolve, devolve and back
As for your friends - they got the sack

Have you ever thought how they would feel?!

You know, you're not the only one with problems
And empathy's better than silence
You see that bridge? Burn it or jump!
The choice is yours, I'll hit the ground

Under dead branches, covered in blood
Where all you hear is a static sound
And I hope I'll make your senses reel
'Cause now you'll finally think how others FEEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment