Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Portrait Of An Every Day Routine

'Morning, gents! What a wonderful evening... freezingly cold. I wonder if it would be colder if I lived in a gas heated building... And an answer "Yes!!" But I'm sick (again) so it still sucks for me. There's the new scribble, depressing and gloomy as always, the title is pretty much self-explanatory, and bla bla bla...

The clock stopped.
My eyes shut.
The window froze.
White flowers arose.

Same day, different someone
Opened eyes, confess to no one
The cold's an artist - painting winter primeval
The glass is breaking - its flowers of evil

Turn around - where to run?
Spin around - nobody to find
Day is stunned - cracks are raking
Eyes are pinned - thorns are breaking

Slowing down, sink in darkness
Close your mind, refuse the madness
Look, blind fools - the cracks stopped faking
Protect the eyes - the flowers are melting

No comments:

Post a Comment