Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Friend Of A Friend

Soo the elections... Waking up at 4 am just like I thought, doing almost nothing from 7am to 8 pm just like I thought, wondering how to shoot myself just like I thought, staying awake for 20 hours just like I thought.... Add the heat and you'll understand it wasn't very pretty. At least I had some laugh, aand I'll have to do it again next month... this time I'll take my laptop to prevent me from suicide. I still haven't bought it and I'm already planning what to do with it... It's strange for someone who lives day by day. Aaanyway, a new scribble was born tonight. I'm considering giving it for adoption - it's kind of crippled. And moody, but that's nothing new. Aaand there it is.

Hello, wake up - this is reality.
No pain, no gain - what a diversity.
I once knew one who used to say to me
that everything would be fine under the apricot tree.

Who am I? Am I fine?
Do I look okay in summer time?
And who are you? What's your name?
It's funny, I only remember your nickname from the game.

The light annoys us, so we'll shoot the moon.
We hate the sun, so may darkness come soon.
We don't want to grow up, so we'll kill the time.
Responsibility's a bitch - is that a crime?

We're so far away from long, long ago
when the heroes closed their eyes just for a second or so.
When the good wasn't fashioned to the next convenient trend
When it didn't have to die to become an urban legend.

So where's the fucking bastard who said everything would be fine?
'Cause I have a few things to tell him before I break his spine.
He's a top class deceiver with a classy sharp cleaver
Chopping off dreams in the dark and biting with the teeth of a shark.

The next time you're spinning round under an apricot tree
Don't forget to look up and you should see -
The sky won't be completely blue like the sea
and everything won't be fine - he lied to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment