Saturday, June 6, 2009

Reflection Day

The matriculation results are out! Actually, they're out from yesterday, buuut I don't see any point in telling that. I have 6.00 in Literature which is full A, and 5.93 in English which.... you can figure out how much it is. I expected higher results in Literature, but not that high - so in your face, old-lady-who-used-to-teach-us-literature-and-said-we-would-not-make-it! (Why didn't I just write her name?) The point is, we're so going to Wales! I've already been there a dozen times... in my dreams. And it always ended up wrong - losing luggage, splitting with the group... Hopefully that won't happen when we really get there. Hey, here's something funny - tomorrow I have to go and conduct a survey with colleagues of my father about the damn elections. I have to get up at 4am and I won't move from there from 6am till 7pm. At first, I wanted somebody to shoot me, but I'll have books with me, my life-saving mp3 player, a laptop, aand I'll be making people do the same mistake twice (a.k.a. vote). And the best part is, I'll have to do it again in July! Is that fun or what?! Ah, and my heart has been aching for the whole day. It's strange, cause there's nothing wrong with it.. my doctor said so.. or was it my mother? Anyway, it's probably from all the Coca-Cola, but I have reduced its intake lately, so.... my heart is just twisted! xD I haven't written anything in a very long time... I wonder if I still have 'what it takes', if I ever had it. I hope to come up with something soon, because summer has been pre-tty boring so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment