Thursday, June 25, 2009

Gradually Graduated

Well, now it’s official – I mother fucking graduated! Too bad they didn’t give us of those square hats to throw in the air. I didn’t even went in front to get my diploma, because…. I got it three days ago. And since then it’s been translated, sent to be legalized aand sent to the university so that my conditional offer can become UNconditional. It was a strange day yesterday – I crossed half the city for just 10 minutes, took the diploma to the agency that helps me with the documents for the university – the agency is in ANOTHER town – met with a girl there that is also going to study in Aberystwyth, and was home by 6pm. After so much hurrying and nerve loss I was surprised I wasn’t more tired than I actually was. And today was probably the last day I ever saw my class together and I ever went to school, I guess. Oh, oh, oh! My dream came true! I had a dream last week about my Literature teacher shaking my hand for the full A on the Literature matriculation. And that finally became true today! I was early, as usual, at school and when she came she saw me and came to me and my mother, shook my hand and began to praise me. Ha! Praise me now, when she finally saw what I’m capable of. I’m telling you (if I haven’t before) – I’ll do something so that they’ll remember me for good. I’ll burn down the school if I have to, but they’ll remember! xD Despite all that, it was a sad moment. I almost began to cry on the way home, but somehow managed to get myself together. I hate long goodbyes. And this one is taking far too long and will continue till September. If I don’t kill myself till then. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment