Monday, June 15, 2009

Monday’s Black

Man, boredom could really be… boring. I’m so bored, I ended up with a MSN messenger. I’ll need it at university so you could say it’s something useful.

I went to Varna last Thursday, where I’m born because I needed to make a copy of my birth certificate for university and that can only happen at the municipality of the city you’re born. It wasn’t a bad day, if you don’t look at it from a skirt point of view, from a waiting point of view and from a beeping point of view. First, I wore a black skirt with white stars all over it, but I noticed too late that this thing is too short for me. So the whole day I was worried about the wind, about bending and other unpleasant situations like that. Next – the municipality experience wasn’t very nice either. First I waited 10 min and when it was my turn and I said I wanted a copy of my birth certificate, they made the copy…. on the copy machine! And even wanted money for that! Only after paying did they explain that I actually needed a dublicate. So I waited a little more, paid a lot more and finally got what I went for in the first place. Then my friends and I went to the city mall…. and then the ‘thing’ happened. Like most girls do, we went in and out the shops and there was no problem… at first. But when I went into the technology store, the sensors at the door that beep if something’s stolen began to… well, beep. The salesmen there just let me go in and then go out, but the same thing happened in a clothing store. I was already panicked, even though I hadn’t done anything wrong. The saleswoman there asked for my bag and scanned it. Something in there beeped and she said everything was ok, it was probably something that hadn’t been scanned when I’d bought it before. I came to the conclusion it’s my body spray. My bag didn’t beep again, but I was afraid to go into any store after that. When we came back home it began to rain, but the sky was patient enough to wait for me to get into a taxi. I’ll think twice before wearing a skirt next time.

Apart from that, nothing exciting is happening around here. I’m getting a laptop these days, so I hope it will keep me busy. The next post will be delivered by HP Compaq!

No comments:

Post a Comment