Friday, October 9, 2009

Sick, Sick, Tic-Tac-Tic

Not the best time to get sick… I guess the damn British weather’s not doing me any good. And my mom… she didn’t even let me finish saying I’m coughing and she raised the alarm. Which of course got me more nervous. The symptom I hate most when I’m sick is being sour – absolutely everything gets on my nerves and you wouldn’t want to be around me then. I hope I’ll get better tomorrow ‘cause I hate when everyone thinks they’re doctors!

Anyway, my lectures began. My timetable is just ridiculous – I have approximately one lecture every day – and I’m studying 3 modules. Seminars start next week, so my timetable will increase with a tooootal of…. 2 things to do a day. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not complaining at all – we haven’t begun to study things properly, but it’s very interesting even now. Especially with Mr. Freud… the id, the ego, the superego, consciousness, preconsciousness, unconsciousness…. And all I have to do is just read my textbooks, while some of my friends have tons of computer programs to understand – they had an assignment the first week, to make a game of Hangman. So, no, I’m definitely not complaining about my timetable. However, I wouldn’t have minded having a little diversity on our flat. Almost all of our flatmates are British and are acting as if they’ve known each other for years, they’re just like one big, weird, happy family… And my friend and I are their veeeeeery distant Bulgarian relatives. They’re all nice, if we don’t count that they drink almost every night and I don’t drink at all. Maybe I’m just too introverted and have a hard time making new friends, I dunno. I’m even afraid to tell them my birthday is next week. Aah, my birthday – I almost forgot it’s coming. And I have abso-bloody-lutely no idea what to do then. Not the best place to be a non-drinker as well… At least I found a decent vegetarian store so it’s all good.

Man, I haven’t written any scribbles in ages! I have really let myself go. All the adjustment in a new place’s not doing me any good either. I hope that will end soon, ‘cause I can’t wait to write another piece of pure depression! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment