Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Hallo-bloody-weeeen!!!!!!

Finally! The one day I live for during the whole year – it’s Halloween! And I’m gonna celebrate it properly for the first time! ^^ I just can’t wait for the evening to come so I can dress up and go out to scare people – yeah, I know, I’m acting like a child, whatever. I got so many decorations – skeletons that glow in the dark, flashing pumpkins, skulls in cages, scary signs…. I got a vampire cape for me, some make up, fake blood…. and I still feel like I don’t have everything. Probably if I buy everything in the stores, I would feel more prepared…. and broke. xD I’ll tell more probably tomorrow and post some pictures that hopefully won’t scare someone to death. xD Have a spooky day, a terrific trick-or-treating, and an infernal night! I’m off preparing – Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! ^^

P.S. – Yes, I know the last word is missing a letter in the end, it’s deliberate.

No comments:

Post a Comment