Tuesday, October 13, 2009

There’s just the sea now….

I had… probably the worst of all my nightmares in my life. I’m beginning to feel sorry I didn’t take my dream catcher from home. I was in a moving truck or a tank with a few more people, I don’t know if they were soldiers or something, but there were trucks all around us and the people there were shooting at us (this is what I get for studying InterPol), I was just lying down and trying to protect my body. Finally we crossed some line from where they told us would be safe. We ended up on a ferry, which were actually boats and rafts tied together, and I began to look for my mom. Suddenly I heard my father who was in one of the rafts saying: your mother isn’t here anymore, there’s just the sea now… And he said it completely imperturbably, like it was nothing! A few seconds later I saw my mom floating in the water next to the boats. I still didn’t believe it, and went next to her, and what do you think I tried to do? What all people who lose their loved ones try to do – wake her up. But then, fortunately I woke up and realized it’s all a fucking dream. Which didn’t stop me from crying and shaking all morning. I even called my mom to see if she’s ok. Now I’m doing all my best to stay calm ‘cause every time I think about it I begin to cry again. I’m sure it’s not that important for anyone except for myself, but I needed it written down somewhere. At least they say that when you dream about dead people, it brings you good luck…. certainly not on the morning after though!

No comments:

Post a Comment