Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Dirtday!

I’m back to Aberystwyth – I survived the 3-day journey changing one bus with another. Barely, but I survived. We drove around half of Europe, through Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, Germany, Belgium, France, took a ferry to England and then I spent the last day trying to get somehow to Aber. I’m sure glad that’s over and I hope no volcanoes are planning to erupt anytime soon so I don’t have to go through that nightmare again. I knew travelling by yourself is a pain in the ass – especially when you have to carry a 20-kg suitcase with you. Now I know I’m no good for The Amazing Race. But, as I said, that’s over with, so let’s not talk about it again…. ever. It’s sunny and warm back in Aber and I hope the following month ends sooner, because no matter how great it is here, I realised I love my country more. Or at least the people there. Certain people. Speaking of certain people, I wanna say a Happy Dirtday to Lauri from The Rasmus! All the best to you and the band, don’t stop making awesome music! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment