Saturday, November 20, 2010

Happy Dirtday, Davey!

No, I did not forget. I’m perfectly aware of who has a birthday today. I was just busy the whole day, going to the pool in the morning and acting like a bitch, and reading for my essay in the afternoon. So without further delays, I wanna wish once again a Happy Birthday to Davey Havok! I wish you all the best, and more than that. I know no one will ever read this, but just in case, I’m ready to kick anyone in the nuts if they say something bad about you (as I did today, but for other reasons, for which I’m really sorry). I love you, I love AFI, I love your lyrics, and I try to use them as a guide for my life, sometimes more successfully, sometimes not so much. I hope you’ll have a great day, and maybe you and Jade could hurry up with Blaqk Audio a bit? And remember, “Your fight makes it all worthwhile”!

As for me, I have to submit my essay on Monday, and all I can think of right now is the American Civil War. I’m taking a break currently to catch up with some friends and clear my brain from battles, and Confederates, and Federals for a bit. After that I have two Psychology reports to write, aaand after that I’m going hoooome. This is a really good news, because there was a possibility that I won’t be able to get a ticket. We though the prices would go down, because there were some really cheap tickets for the beginning of December. But when I found out they would only go up, I booked the first flight I saw, and I now I can rest in peace. Well, not exactly in peace, I need to write my assignments first, but I feel good knowing I will go home after that.

By the way, remember that pretentious lecturer I was complaining about? Yeah, she’s not that bad, actually. We had a seminar with her last week, and I really liked her. Everything I said about her, I take back, she’s cool. I even decided what I want to specialize in psychology because of her. Ready? Drums……………… MUSIC PSYCHOLOGY! You weren’t that surprised, were you? It seems perfect for someone who loves music, I can have it in my career as well. I’m already a professional in interpreting lyrics… thank to the birthday guy..

So basically, that’s it for now. I’ll write again in two days for the other birthday guy. ^^ It’s killing time again….

No comments:

Post a Comment