Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Today’s Lesson

Okay, I know I’m late, but I forgot. And I’m really sorry. So without any further delays I wanna wish a little late Happy Birthday to Ville Valo from HIM! Wish you all the best, to you and the band, you deserve it! ^^

As for me, I woke up in a very fucked up mood yesterday, and it continues today as well. And since I hadn’t watched any horrors in a while, I decided to catch up with two, one right after the other…. And my brain was seriously tampered with – literally. I watched The Loved Ones and then Martyrs. The first one I could have dealt with and forgotten 5 minutes after watching, but Martyrs… If you ever need to vomit your brains out, I recommend that one. It’s not that much bloody (although there’s enough blood in it) as it is mentally disturbing and will give you goose bumps long after it’s over. It will also give you a lot to think about… while vomiting.

Anyway, that’s all for now. I still haven’t written any scribbles, but I promise I’ll try after I’m done with my assignments. Two of them left, then it’s packing for me! But until then, I’ll continue being angry and fucked up. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment