Sunday, November 28, 2010

Okay, I feel better now

And for the last time in November, I’d like to wish a Happy Birthday to Jade Puget from AFI! I wish you everything wonderful, and if you update your blog more often, that would be great, ‘cause it’s been 3 months since you last wrote anything. We need you to make us laugh, Jade! And to finally release that bloody Blaqk Audio album!

As for me, I finished my second assignment a few hours ago and can finally breathe. But I don’t really feel any better. I’ve had a really shitty week, feeling down all the time. And all my friends are constantly asking me what’s wrong. I just don’t know how to tell them it’s nothing they can help me with – when I try to explain it always sounds wrong. It’s nothing personal, but sometimes I need to be alone for a while so I can deal with it myself. I’m sorry but I can’t share it with anyone. And the only person I could isn’t around anymore. So I’m left to recover by myself. But I will be ok, eventually. They need to understand that when I’m ready I’ll come around and smile again. But just not now.
I started reading PostSecrets a few days ago. I think it’s a brilliant idea – you can tell the whole world your deepest secrets and no one will know it’s you. The best hiding place is the most visible one, they say. I even created an album on Facebook with my favorite postsecrets – and put mine among them as well. Maybe I’ll send it as a postcard to PostSecret someday.


Only 20 days left till I go home – I can’t wait. Once that damn plane lands and I get my luggage and see my mom, everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment