Friday, January 7, 2011

Joe the Homicidal Maniac

I have a name day today – Happy Name Day to me! It is a bit strange – celebrating my name while everyone calls me Joe… To some extend it explains why almost no one remembered it. Anyway, I don’t really care.
4 days left till I go back to the UK – I don’t even feel sad this time. I already saw that it’s not worth staying here for that long, except for my family. And I’m missing my friends there, at least there they don’t judge me as much as people do here.
Speaking of judging, I think I’m becoming keen on playing pool and that’s another reason to go back to Aber and start playing with my friends. A friend started teaching me here and at least I’m not level 0 anymore. I went playing with my dad today, ‘cause everyone else has already left for university. I will not repeat this activity. First, he let me play a few times in a row instead of taking turns. Then some braindead kids came and sat right next to us and started staring at me. And I got nervous. I could hear them making comments and laugh and dropping coins on the floor. I knew they wanted to play, and there were two other tables available that they could have used, but nooooo, they had to stare at my hands while playing… and missing. I was nervous enough that I can’t play well yet, I didn’t need a group of little idiots to mock me. I wished for a gun at that point. And I hope they sucked at their game more. Too bad I don’t know any Latin, I could have said something scary to their faces. >:D
Since I am a very boring person, this concludes today’s blog posting. Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment