Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunday, bloody Sunday

Goooood morning, everyone! It’s a beautiful Sunday morning, it’s 10:24 British time and if anyone wonders why I am awake in such an ungodly for me hour, weeeell, let’s say it’s all the Chinese’s fault. Nah, the thing is I got messaged by a friend to ask me if I wanna go to the Chinese restaurant for lunch, because I’ve been blabbing about Chinese food probably since the Christmas break. And I’ve never been out to eat here, so that’ll be a new and exciting experience! Wow, I’m too hyper today, right? And I was hyper yesterday, and the day before that… No particular reason, I’m just enjoying myself until everything gets fucked up again, because I know that’s what happens when you start to get reaaally happy. One moment you have nothing to complain about, the next one there’s a flood behind you. So, I’m gonna enjoy it as long as I can.
My exams are all over, whether I was successful on them I’ll find out in February. It wasn’t very fair to place them three days in a row, really. My first one was on the 19th and by 21st I was all done. The hard part was deciding which one to study for first. Now I have another report to write by the 31st, but I decided to go lazy for the weekend and start tomorrow. I really needed a break after that 3-day roller coaster. Plus, two of my exams were in the morning at 9.30, which meant that I, the creature of the night that doesn’t go to sleep any earlier than 1am, had to actually get up at 7, which was a not so nice remainder of my high school era, when I had to get up at 5.45 to get ready for school. Remembered it, don’t like it, don’t wanna try it again, thank you. Besides, it’s so boring early in the morning. Almost everyone is still sleeping, you’re cursing the alarm clock, it’s cold, and the bed is sooooo cozy. Anyway, I hope I don’t get to experience it anytime soon.
Also, there’s a sliiiight chance there might be a new scribble soon, but don’t put your bets on it. I’m too hyper to be depressed right now and write it, but who knows? I’m bipolar after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment