Monday, January 20, 2014

Karma

My muse showed up at 3 last night, and I just finished writing it. I’ve always believed in karma, of all the things to believe in, I think karma is the most just and it makes the most sense. And I guess I’ve been reading on spirituality and meditation recently which inspired me. I’m not delving into any religion, I’m just trying to express how I feel about Mother nature, acknowledging that good things come with bad and vice versa. So I wanted show her my respect with this scribble.

There's no moon here
There are no stars here
There's no sun here
There's no light here

There are no hearts here
There's no joy here
There's no love here
There's no hope here
.................................

You are the earth,
you are the sky,
you are the dirt,
you are bird's cry

You are the rivers,
you are the moon,
you're the silvering
                 monsoon.

As above, so below
You see all, joy and woe
East and West, hunter and pray.
South and North - fire purifies all sins,
                            then water washes them away.

Protectress of all wild and free
Mother just, weaver of destinies
You're everything there is, black and white
...For the darkness mixed with darkness shall create Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment