Sunday, December 21, 2008

12/21


I finally decorated my Christmas tree today... Ironic, isn't it? That leads me to saying Happy End Of The World Day... 4 years from now... or something like that. We'll see. Don't really care right now. What I DO care about right now is that I fiiinally got into the Christmas spirit. I've been putting off the decorating for 2 weeks, 'cause I know some of my friends did it then. But I personally wasn't in the mood... oh, and there's the part where I was lazy (yeah, yeah, I know). But today we pulled out the tree and the decorations from the wardrobe where they sleep for the rest of the year... and surprisingly found out we have TWO trees! The one we knew about is the little tree we decorate every year. I've been whining about taking a bigger one for 3 years and today my mom and I were shocked to see another, bigger tree next to the other. That's when the Christmas thingy got me. Isn't it pretty?! Miracles happen around Christmas... or on December 21st!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment