Thursday, December 18, 2008

JTHM

What a day! I finally got my package from my friends from the Dominican Republic - and they've sent me the first edition (22nd printing) of Johnny the Homicidal Maniac! I was about to get a heart-attack! Even though I secretly wished for an AFI cd (cause there are NONE here! >.< ), this was amazing as well. They made me a collage with phrases from my poem Possibilities of the unknown, which is here somewhere in the posts. And also both of them wrote me two letters and sent me the book we made for our Mondialogo project, which I'm about to see right after I'm done here. Man, the minute I saw the message from my mom that the package is here, I left school, went to my mom's job and back for 5 minutes. I was out of breath in the end, but it was all worth it. Now I have a new comic to read! Yaaay! And to Izzy and Leo: Thank you, guys! From the bottom of my black little heart - thanks you bothered to do something like this for me! Love ya! Hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

  1. NO PROBLEMA HUN!!! n_n
    glad you liked it
    [we'll work out the afi thingy :P]

    love,
    Leo :D

    ReplyDelete