Sunday, December 7, 2008

Static Silence

Wow... a week and a half of not posting and not annoying anyone. It was great, but it's over - sorry. New scribble on the way - it is my first one whose name is mentioned in it - never thought I'd do it, but here we go. So what happened for almost two weeks - I got into London After Midnight - great music, Sean's a great looking bastard of genius! Almost 300 plays for a week and a half. Anyway, about the scribble - it is about everyone who has ever confided in me. Aand plus, I wasn't very much in the mood, so this is what I came up with.

Oh, I keep all your ten thousand secrets
Your biggest desires and your deepest wishes
I am static silence carried by the breeze
And for your haven of rest I ask for no fee.

Still, there is one thing you should know -
As long as they're here, with me, on my boat
I'm carving their doomed fate in the dark
Ask for no reason, search for no stars.

I'm chosen to destine their destinies now
Don't you back down, you should have learned how
A proven denial, hesitation of mind
Lay them at rest, you left them behind.

Freedom of will has not been found
You gave me the keys and buried it in the ground
Another mistake, the static is broken
The secret's unspoken 'cause silence is golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment