Wednesday, December 24, 2008

HO-HO-H....ahgjk.. *coughs* I'm not drunk, I'm just sort of sick... I always hit the right time. Now - it's 12:08 am on December 25, so... Merry Christmas to everybody! Or, how Walter said it - "You're jewish? - Happy Hanukkah! You're black? - Happy Qwanza! You're an atheist? - have a nice day!!!" The last one goes for me, I think... xD Here's something I totally messed up, but if you know me, you'll know it's my style.

'Twas the NightMare before Christmas, when all through the loss not a creature was stirring, not even a ghost. The stockings were hung by the chimney without care, in hopes that Sandy Claws soon would be there... But I heard him exclaim, ere he drove out of sight, "Terrible Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

No comments:

Post a Comment